12.22.2010

Our Wedding Day

Saturday, November 6, 2010 = the best day of my life! 
I was sealed to my best friend in the beautiful Oquirrh Mountain Temple.  Our wedding day was the most amazing, gorgeous, and perfect day!

Our 3 little nephews were the first to run up to give us a big hug and kiss..
We feel so lucky to have such amazing friends and family that traveled so far for our wedding.  It was the best to see you all as we walked out of the temple.  Thank you so much for being there!
We love you so much!



Our Wonderful Families

The Little One's
Mr. & Mrs. Rush

3 comments:

j said...

Love your pics! Beautiful day too. I keep forgetting to add your new blog to my blog list! Merry Christmas!

Sandra said...

Happy couple... It was a gorgeous wedding.

Katy said...

Oh my gosh, Krista, you're such a gorgeous bride!!! Every photo is completely stunning!! I'm so happy for you, you just GLOW! I can't believe you're a married woman now, where'd the time go? Your new husband is a major cutie too... you both look great together. Love you girl!!

ps. oh and you have the prettiest family in the universe!!